Our clients have achieved great results from our commitment to service.
- Tailor made - We customise our systems to meet your specific needs and problems;
- Client Care - Our service standards and availability ensures that you get the support you need;
- Expertise - Our team has many years of experience in the primary produce industries, intimate industry knowledge and extensive technical qualifications;
- Simplicity - Our systems are simple, practical and easy to use;
- Communication - We listen to what you say, give you our best advice and keep you informed;
- Value - We offer cost-effective solutions that enable you to increase your productivity and profit.
Autag has worked with many clients in the primary produce industries for over 12 years and has combined their knowledge and technical expertise to deliver outstanding business outcomes for their clients.
We work with you to identify your system needs based on the outcomes you want to achieve. We analyse and map your business processes and then document your requirements as the foundation for designing your system.
We design your customised system so that it includes all the practical functionality that you require and achieves all the data outputs that you need including useful stock reports, stock tractability, retailer-compliant labels, carton scanning and picker data.
We work with you to implement your customised system into your workplace so that it works easily and effectively. We train you and your staff so that you can confidently operate and get the most out of your Autag system.
Autag offers a low cost alternative to purchasing your own label printer. Tell us about your labeling requirements and we'll do the work for you, delivering ready-to-use labels to your door. Phone us on (07) 3300 6101 to tell us your specifications and we'll happily give you an obligation-free quote.
Autag specializes in database systems that will meet your specific business problems and needs. Previous projects include:
- a staff roster system;
- a packing shed scanning system;
- a fruit grader control and analysis system;
- a bar code and label printing system
- and outdoor media planning system
- apayroll and accounting integration project